User Tag List

Thread: GEAR IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes it is.

Bookmark and Share
    Helping people one person
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default GEAR IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes it is.

GEAR
    Advanced Anabolic Activator

This Ain’t Your Daddy’s Protein Pill!

It’s finally here…the amino acid supplement that was a long time in the making. And we think it’s one amazing supplement….so good in fact, we decided to call it GEAR.

GEAR is truly like nothing else on the market today. The concept is simple – not unlike amino acid tablets but FAR more concentrated, FAR more potent, and FAR more effective. It’s actually on par with injectable amino acids. But it’s portable!

Ultimate Nitrogen Retention

Way back in the dark ages of bodybuilding supplementation the idea of taking protein pills was a pretty good one – pop a few pills here and there and get extra aminos. The old timers, with limited resources, committed to this tactic and got pretty good results. But at best, each pill was barely a gram of protein and it’s so much easier to get 30 grams from a modern protein shake. So protein pills fell out of favor. What we’ve done is mix some old school thinking with state of the art technology!

GEAR using a concentrated form of protein that is both ENLARGED and FRACTIONED. In other words, each amino molecule not only encompasses more space, it’s split into “micro molecules” which essentially increases the bio-availabilty ten-fold! So a single gram of protein become more like TEN grams of amino acids!

Science Meets Simplicity

Anyone who uses steroids knows that they work by increasing nitrogen (protein) retention. But few people realize exactly what that entails.

Without getting overly technical, protein basically passes through the intestines after which, it’s absorbed into the small intestine and eventally, the bloodstream. At that point it travels throughout the body into the various muscles and glands. When protein is needed the intestines grabs what’s available. THAT’S THE KEY! It isn’t so much the “amount” of protein you eat, it’s what’s “available “ at any given time.

More often than not, the opportunity for muscle growth is lost because, even though you ingested a lot of protein, it wasn’t “ready to go” at the time when it was needed.

But now, with GEAR, you’ll have that protein available at ALL TIMES.

AND IT’S THE HIGHEST GRADE PROTEIN ON THE PLANET!

That statement may sound like a lot of hype but it’s absolutely true and we stand behind it. Nothing… I mean NOTHING, is a better protein source than GEAR. We made sure of it.

Here’s How It Works

GEAR contains…

SUPER PLASMA SERUM:

This is the main ingredient in GEAR and anyone familiar with this stuff will tell you it’s nothing short of miraculous. Studies have shown than test animals fed a comparable calorie diet with Super Plasma Serum grew an average of 20% LARGER than those on a diet without it. How can that be? Because Super Plasma Serum is the protein that already exists in the blood plasma. It’s instantly recognized as “useable.” It’s like if you added blood to your blood, there’s no conversion -- whatever you add is “more.” That’s what happens with Super Palsma Serum. It’s essentially, instant muscle! And since the actual amino molecule of SPS is FOUR TIMES LARGER than that of meat, egg or whey protein it can be dispersed over a greater area of the intestines, allowing for maximum nitrogen dispersion. The extrodinary growth potential from Super Plasma Serum may also be due to the fact that it contains the highest IGF-1 level of any natural food source. This is the closest thing to actual “injectable aminos” which the pros have been using for years, BUT AT A FRACTION OF THE COST.

Now, Super Plasma Serum isn’t cheap. It goes for up to 60 bucks a pound! That’s why so few companies use it in their protein drinks. It’s too damn expensive and most people don’t know the difference! But GEAR is geared for the discriminating bodybuilder.

Anyone who’s tried Protein Factory’s BIG BLAST will tell you how good it is. BIG BLAST uses 10% Super Protein Plasma and repeat users tend to be advanced bodybuilders who know the cream from the crap and they’ll testify, the Super Serum works like nothing else! Now you can get that same anabolic blast, anytime, anywhere, with GEAR!

HYDROLYZED PROTEIN CONCENTRATE:

This is another form of protein used back in the days when serious bodybuilders would use anything in order to grow. It was called “pre-digested “ protein, with good reason. The essential aminos are already broken down so it requires no digestion. It enters the intestines instantly, allowing for immediate use. It was great stuff and worked well. There was just one problem. It tastes like rancid cleaning fluid! I mean, really, REALLY horrible. It’s pretty much impossible to get down. But since it’s in a capsule form, taste isn’t an issue. You get the full benefit of this incredible protein source directly into your stomach unfiltered in any way.

GEAR also includes…

BRANCH CHAIN AMINO ACIDS:

Protein has many functions but it’s the BCAA’s that are directly related to muscle growth. It’s the BCAA’s that convert into glutamine, which is the main amino in muscle tissue. So why doesn’t GEAR contain glutamine? Because it is so poorly absorbed orally! Whenever you use glutamine you’re wasting 99% of it! The body was designed to convert glutamine from BCAA’s which is why we use the highest quality peptide bonded BCAA’s with a hefty L-leucine laden dosage into GEAR. It’s pure muscle growth without waste.

WHEY FRACTION PEPTIDES:

This is a revolutionary amino acid complex containing high concentrations of Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulins in a “fractioned” base, allowing for the aminos to “split and separate.” Remember, the intestines act like a huge sponge ready to take in protein. “Normal” protein globulins are like single shots, here and there whereas FRACTIONED aminos is a like a SHOTGUN, spraying a much wider area and allowing for more muscle growth. By creating “sub-particals” of nitrogen, the amount of surrounding protein (from other food sources) is dispersed and magnified. This is a breakthrough potential muscle building technology.

And just as an additional kicker, we added…

Aminogen and Bromalain. Bromalain is a natural enzyme known to aid in the absorption of protein. Aminogen helps liberate free form aminos from whole food sources. So when you take GEAR it’ll boost the protein and muscle building capabilities from both the supplement and the food you eat!

How to use GEAR.

GEAR is incredibly versatile. It can be use five ways.

In-between meals – to insure a constant flow of nitrogen to your muscles.

Pre-workout – to prevent catabolism while training.

Post workout __ to fuel starved, overworked muscles fast!

Plus, it’s especially useful in enhancing the muscle building capabilities of any meal !

This may be the biggest advantage to GEAR. Let’s say you’re on the run and all you can grab is a slice of pizza. Pop a handful of GEAR and instead of a junk food snack, it’s a powerkeg of protein power meal! Each cap equals 1000mgs of amino acids but since GEAR is up to FOUR TIMES as potent, 5 caps is like 20 grams of whole food protein! Suddenly a slice of pizza has the muscle building potential of an 8 oz steak! Ya gotta admit…THAT, is pretty awesome.

Don’t let the name throw you. We’re not saying this product works like a steroid. The name GEAR is to imply “a necessary tool.” Even when using enhancement, you can’t grow without protein. It’s the catalyst…always. And the more the better. When you use GEAR, you just increased your chances to grow more muscle, and grow it faster.

So if you want the biggest anabolic advantage you can get…you need to get some GEAR.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/sto.../GEAR-p36.html

Check me out on facebook!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Needtogetaas

You've been hearing about it. Now its time to experience it ^^^ get the transdermal Now
    click the banner/link above ^^

If you have any questions for me please feel free to come join my family and post your question here in this thread -->Nathan Chase
    remember when you sign up you will be sent a activation email which you must fine and than click the link to activate your account. If you do not get the email send me a pm with your user name and I will activate the account for you. Than you can post on the forums. Thank you.

Needtogetaas Is a Registered Trade Mark/DBA (85471560) Of Nathan chase and Muscular world Media.inc.:evil::evil: You can contact at my direct line 978 378 4266 and or my email Nathanchase@needtobuildmuscle.com. Anyone may Private msg me here on the site anytime they wish. Or even feel free to make a thread addressing me or asking me to come help I always show up. Any time you feel you can make a donation to me here http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/S...N2BM-p115.html
    Or buy cards to hand out here
    http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/S...pack-p112.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome except now im gonna go broke shopping with you!

I see that there is the equilalent of 20g of whole food protein in 5 caps. What do you suggest per day.
    My new motto:

Bring The ******* PAIN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BOUGHT SOOOME!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your Killin me Nathan, I cant afford all of this sick stuff!!!
    200lbs @ 5% BodyFat
    "THE MOVIE GUY"
    !FIGHT LIKE A BRAVE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya all these coming out is really gunna put a dent in my already empty pocket. I can't wait to try it out. I work at a pizza place and alot of the time I don't have time to eat when work is busy this will be perfect to get me through.

Super Duper Bad @$$ MOD!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohhh nice!! All the new stuff is flying out now!
    ~~NEED2 Sponsored Athlete~~

Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    SBT - The Lean Mean $hit Killin Machine!

SAVE THIS MONTH!!! use code: SBT15%

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this product is a prime example of how Needto is trying to better the supp game. He's realeasing a very expensive product to make that is pretty unknown to the masses. I can't imagine any other company putting something out like this. Next paycheck and GEAR will be in my belly.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

angel will be busy tomorrow morning.. and tonight
    MT2 and PT141 now produced in the USA Generic still available.

An atheist asked me "what if I'm right and you are wrong?"
    I said "then after all is said and done, I would have lead a life of giving and forgiveness, both for myself and for others,
    but what if I'm right and you're wrong?

*How to use cjc1295 to get GH like effects

How IT help Desk really works

Board Rules, break them and get banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i cant wait till i get paid so i can buy some more stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neeto is one of the few guys who is putting out supps strictly for bodybuilders that REAL bodybuilders actually want! Most stuff like Muscletech is for wanna be's.

If you think about it, if you don't buy BCAA's and glutamine and so much other overpriced stuff you don;t need and buy something like GEAR, it really isn;t that expensive and at least you get something that will help build muscle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Only "NEEDTO" Buy supplement!
    200lbs @ 5% BodyFat
    "THE MOVIE GUY"
    !FIGHT LIKE A BRAVE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Montana View Post
    Neeto is one of the few guys who is putting out supps strictly for bodybuilders that REAL bodybuilders actually want! Most stuff like Muscletech is for wanna be's.

If you think about it, if you don't buy BCAA's and glutamine and so much other overpriced stuff you don;t need and buy something like GEAR, it really isn;t that expensive and at least you get something that will help build muscle.
    Very nicely put, after looking at the indgrediant list and comparing to others its a no brainer. So many overpriced supps out there that do **** all. I've lived and learned the hard way back starting out.... Muscletech lol its all advertising. Here at needto its word of mouth, nobody, I mean nobody around here or that I know uses any of these supps little alone heard of them. Gonna keep it that way too so I have the advantage over them lol Well unless you want to pm me needto for a free bottle or two lol or I could always be your ginnea pig to test out the new supps

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Word of mouth and true bodybuilding cult esque followings. My school is starting to convert, day after day I get football guys asking whats the latest!
    200lbs @ 5% BodyFat
    "THE MOVIE GUY"
    !FIGHT LIKE A BRAVE!

Super Duper Bad @$$ MOD!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, that is AWESOME Rick!! Keep setting the example!
    ~~NEED2 Sponsored Athlete~~

Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    SBT - The Lean Mean $hit Killin Machine!

SAVE THIS MONTH!!! use code: SBT15%

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RickO'Shea View Post
    Word of mouth and true bodybuilding cult esque followings. My school is starting to convert, day after day I get football guys asking whats the latest!
    So you started a cult?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Websy21 View Post
    So you started a cult?
    Yeah kind of....but not in the classical sense. Just the hardcore fitness guys Know about it. Lots of the Sports guys and Some kid from Jacksonville Jaguars Innactive list have been really chompin at the bit for some Beast or Gear
    200lbs @ 5% BodyFat
    "THE MOVIE GUY"
    !FIGHT LIKE A BRAVE!

Technical Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Haha.. As soon as I get some more money im ordering a bunch of this! haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive got to finish my universal uni-liver before i can get this

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice! I'll order some as soon as my current supply of bcca run out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hope all these new products are here to stay and dont get banned!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couple questions:

1. This is good to take while on Beastdrol?
    2. While taking this, should I still be having my six meals a day of chicken breast?
    3. Are there any sides?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just bought some and NKTS. I am going to have to start attending Needto anonymous meetings

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by getnfrisky View Post
    Couple questions:

2. While taking this, should I still be having my six meals a day of chicken breast?
    3. Are there any sides?
    It's even better to take when on Beast!
    You can cut down the total amount of protein you take but the more whole the better.
    As far as I know
    MUSCLE MASS is the only side
    200lbs @ 5% BodyFat
    "THE MOVIE GUY"
    !FIGHT LIKE A BRAVE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by getnfrisky View Post
    Couple questions:

3. Are there any sides?
    No conflict with any supp or drug.

We don't want to encourage anyone to get sloppy with their protein intake, but while using GEAR you can get away with a little less.

100% side-effect free.

This is a food product and it's best to be used on a consistent basis which also makes sense since I believe needto is offering a "3 pack" price.

Regularly, using an effective dose will cost about 4 dollars a day, and even though it's an awesome product I know that's is a bit high for a lot of guys. But with the discount and the bulk rate, it comes out to just over a buck a day, and ANYBODY can afford THAT.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Montana View Post

AMEN!

NTBM Customer support: 1-631-443-4461
    "Everyone dies, but not everyone lives. In my opinion theres nothing worse than a man who lives just to survive, without making a difference in this world."

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone. GEAR is the real deal and bottom line is, IT WORKS. Its the best little protein pill out. I have been sidelined for teh past six months due to surgeries, and I have only used a select few supplements in this time, N2BM Gear being the main one. All in all, I have only lost 8 to 10 pounds and I really dont think I look that much smaller at all, and I am as OCD with that as you can probably be. Anyway, get you N2BM Gear right here in the N2BM store..SJ
    In my 20 years of training, I have tried just about every kind and brand of supplement,from the creatines,the proteins,pre and post workouts,Phs, you name it. I order, try, and JUDGE new supplements on a weekly basis. I am a Natural Athlete..I don't use or sell any illegal drugs/steroids so please don't ask!!

My threads and posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only and based on my personal experiences and opinion. Always consult first with your heathcare provider before starting any supplement.

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gear is def one of the supps that has started to get me back to where I was before the surgery. It is such an important product for me in my arsonal of getting back on track. If you have not used it before, give it a go, you wont be disappointed..SJ
    In my 20 years of training, I have tried just about every kind and brand of supplement,from the creatines,the proteins,pre and post workouts,Phs, you name it. I order, try, and JUDGE new supplements on a weekly basis. I am a Natural Athlete..I don't use or sell any illegal drugs/steroids so please don't ask!!

My threads and posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only and based on my personal experiences and opinion. Always consult first with your heathcare provider before starting any supplement.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is how I use gear.
    I wake up with each meal 3 caps of gear. I try to rely on the food 1st to being perfect then I just put a insurance policy with 3 caps of gear. Now a bigger meal you may want to take 4-5 but I feel 3 is cost effective. Also remember take it with need2slin to maximize the two. Think of your gas and spark plugs with out one it is not really optimal but when you have the two now a car runs. So I feel like the two work together.

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest, while using GEAR protein pills, I didn't "feel" any effects in the same way that one can really feel the difference from using other NTBM supps. But I definitely made the best gains of my life when using GEAR and N2Slin as part of a solid diet and supplement program. You can't go wrong adding some additional protein to a solid diet. Especially if that protein source is very low calorie and highly bioavailable.
    NTBM REP
    S.M.A.R.T. Certified Personal Trainer
    NTBM Toll Free Number: 1 855 236 6987

I am neither a physician nor a nutritionist. All posts and comments are solely my opinion and should be taken as such for entertainment purposes only. Always consult your physician and/or nutritionist before making any changes to your diet, training, or supplement regimen.

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I take at least 9 caps of Gear a day, sometimes more. If I am in PCT then I am taking upwards of 12 to 18 a day and Yes, the bottle runs out fast. I am telling you, with the money I spend each month on supps I could be driving a really nice car instead of my crappy pickup truck LOL..SJ