Bookmark and Share
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default N02 product---> Attack

Attack
    Have you been looking for a supplement that will give you the raw strength to attack your work outs like never before? Are you ready to add massive fire power to your every work out?
    Your wait is finally over! NTBM.COM is proud to introduce the most powerful ammunition you will ever load into your guns. Attack!!!!

Attack. A powerful Nitric Oxide booster That gives you skin bursting mind blowing pumps. Load up your muscles with Attack,cock back and blast A hole through your goals and expectation.

Supplement facts
    30 servings per bottle
    3 caps per serving
    A-AKG(arginine alpha-Ketogularate) 2985mg
    A-KIC (arginine Ketoisocaproate) 15mg
    OKG (ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate) 75mg
    GKG (glutamine alpha-ketoglutarate) 75mg

For the most up to date information on this product and everything else cutting edge in the supplement, health and fitness industry, check out:
    Bodybuilding Blog, Bodybuilding Articles, & Bodybuilding Information | Need To Build Muscle Inc.

NTBM Customer support: 1-631-443-4461
    "Everyone dies, but not everyone lives. In my opinion theres nothing worse than a man who lives just to survive, without making a difference in this world."

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice solid NO product guys..SJ
    In my 20 years of training, I have tried just about every kind and brand of supplement,from the creatines,the proteins,pre and post workouts,Phs, you name it. I order, try, and JUDGE new supplements on a weekly basis. I am a Natural Athlete..I don't use or sell any illegal drugs/steroids so please don't ask!!

My threads and posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only and based on my personal experiences and opinion. Always consult first with your heathcare provider before starting any supplement.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SupplementJudge View Post
    Nice solid NO product guys..SJ
    Def agree with this!! Have been on for about 1 months and love the pump in the gym!!
    IFBB PRO
    NEEDTOBUILD SPONSORED ATHLETE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keeping meaning to try this - how would you say it compares to ~N2KTS - my favourite?
    UK NTBM Representative
    jw@needtobuildmuscle.com

Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jw390898 View Post
    Keeping meaning to try this - how would you say it compares to ~N2KTS - my favourite?
    Attack doesn't have any stimulants in it, so comparing it with N2KTS as a pre-workout is a little difficult to do.
    Ive used N2KTS and it's amazing stuff to be sure.

Attack gives me an acute effect of fullness and huge pumps during the workout, and when I take it regularly for a week or so, I start to feel that same fullness all the time.
    For the stim effect, I would always take 3 Attack and an Ass Lightning Pre-Workout, and I would destroy the gym. I'm not responsible for damage to people or property if you try this stack LOL

I can also attest to the effectiveness of one forged burner along with the Attack pre-workout, instead of the Ass Lightning. That sh*t is AMAZING.
    NTBM REP
    S.M.A.R.T. Certified Personal Trainer
    NTBM Toll Free Number: 1 855 236 6987

I am neither a physician nor a nutritionist. All posts and comments are solely my opinion and should be taken as such for entertainment purposes only. Always consult your physician and/or nutritionist before making any changes to your diet, training, or supplement regimen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJTree View Post
    Attack doesn't have any stimulants in it, so comparing it with N2KTS as a pre-workout is a little difficult to do.
    Ive used N2KTS and it's amazing stuff to be sure.

Attack gives me an acute effect of fullness and huge pumps during the workout, and when I take it regularly for a week or so, I start to feel that same fullness all the time.
    For the stim effect, I would always take 3 Attack and an Ass Lightning Pre-Workout, and I would destroy the gym. I'm not responsible for damage to people or property if you try this stack LOL

I can also attest to the effectiveness of one forged burner along with the Attack pre-workout, instead of the Ass Lightning. That sh*t is AMAZING.
    I couldent have said it better myself.

N2KTS cant compare because its more stimy. but combined woull be great.

NTBM Customer support: 1-631-443-4461
    "Everyone dies, but not everyone lives. In my opinion theres nothing worse than a man who lives just to survive, without making a difference in this world."