Bookmark and Share
    N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default N2BM 2011/2012 NeedtoPromote Contest Top 10 Phase2

************************************************** ************************************************** **

*********************************PHASE 2 *********************************************

Welcome to Phase 2 of the 2011/2012 NeedtoBuildMuscle NeedtoPromote Contest.

After a fierce competition between three forums, including NeedtoBuildMuscle, Elite Fitness, and Steroidology, the submissions were narrowed down to a total of 10. Some members have more then one submission that made the finals. I just want to start off by saying that everyone did a really good job and it was very hard for me and my team to narrow this down. Again, I want to thank all of you for taking the time to make your submissions.

The voting poll will be open for the next 14 days. It will close on March 28, 2012, at 6:20 pm..

Note:, if you have more then one submission entered, you will only receive credit for the highest placing. For example, if a member wins both first and second place, or say first and third place, ie, he has two or more pictures that win, he would only receive credit for the highest placing, ie, first place, and not both first and second or first and third, etc. I think this is self explanitory, as one member is not going to receive two placings. There are no dual placings..

Good luck to all the contestants. I cant wait to see how the voting goes. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Below are the ten submitted pictures with their respective member names next to them. They are in the exact order here as they are in the above voting poll..

Now, lets KTS..

SJ

Picture #1 by Kat32 of Elite Fitness

Kat32-2.jpg

************************************************** ************************************************** ***

Picture #2 by 88ppcloud of N2BM

ntbm_gallery5_by_cahemmy123-d4o9dfr.jpg

***** Check out the original thread, on page 3 here to see this submission in its flashing animation form. Link below *****

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f...est-17596.html

************************************************** ************************************************** ***

Picture #3 by Bigred of N2BM

N2bmBigred.jpg

Picture #4 by 88ppcloud of N2BM

ntbm_onslaught_gif_2_by_cahemmy123-d4rbfxq.jpg

***** See the original thread for this submission on page 4, for the flashing animation pic. Link below *****

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f...t-17596-4.html

Picture #5 by Counterspy of N2BM

N2BM-Counterspy0.jpg

The remaining five are on the next page
    Last edited by SupplementJudge; 03-20-2012 at 09:45 AM.
    In my 20 years of training, I have tried just about every kind and brand of supplement,from the creatines,the proteins,pre and post workouts,Phs, you name it. I order, try, and JUDGE new supplements on a weekly basis. I am a Natural Athlete..I don't use or sell any illegal drugs/steroids so please don't ask!!

My threads and posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only and based on my personal experiences and opinion. Always consult first with your heathcare provider before starting any supplement.

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picture #6 by punjabimunde of N2BM

The_Power_of_Darkness_by_n_o_n_a_m_eEdit.jpg

Picture #7 by Georgia of Steroidology

Steroidology-Georgia2.jpg

************************************************** ************************************************** **

Picture #8 by Jusselin of Steroidology

fkIL2.jpg

************************************************** ************************************************

Picture #9 by 88ppcloud of N2BM

Forum_NTBM_AttackAdMedium111.jpg

Picture #10 by Jusselin of Steroidology

kLI1n.jpg

Thanks to everyone and good luck..SJ
    Last edited by SupplementJudge; 03-18-2012 at 06:31 PM.
    In my 20 years of training, I have tried just about every kind and brand of supplement,from the creatines,the proteins,pre and post workouts,Phs, you name it. I order, try, and JUDGE new supplements on a weekly basis. I am a Natural Athlete..I don't use or sell any illegal drugs/steroids so please don't ask!!

My threads and posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only and based on my personal experiences and opinion. Always consult first with your heathcare provider before starting any supplement.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to be a part of the forum.... cant wait to place my next order =]
    Last edited by Jusselin; 03-15-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

****ing A, Badass entries!

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jusselin View Post
    Nice to be a part of the forum.... cant wait to place my next order =]
    Nice to have you here bro and thank you for coming over. I look forward to what you have to offer..SJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice work guys! Love the top 10!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice work guys. Som super sick ones!!
    NTBM REP.. NTBM's new toll free number: 1 855 236 6987

Feel free to email and questions to me at stopstalking@needtobuildmuscle.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

indeed! to be honest with you, besides my own, I really like #9 Very cool!

Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

voted!

Ntbm Head Rep
    hurricane10 for for 10% off n free shipping on all NTBM orders! Email hurricane@needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM Toll Free Number: (1-631-433-4461)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can vote for myself right?
    lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can....but do you want to

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nevermind you already did lol.....but seriously, besides my own (yes I am bias lol) yours was my favorite!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So nice to hear. Looks like you're leading though. I suppose people see me as a bad person, just coming here and submitting entries and not really living on the forums for years like everyone else. Like I'm just here to win and split but it ain't like that.

lol

Good luck to everyone.

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 88ppcloud View Post
    i can vote for myself right?
    lol
    Yah man..LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Voted...

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets keep this going guys..Exercise your right to vote!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

voted

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VOTED! great submissions guys! tough to choose!

^Click the Ruthless Banner and enter the code below for discounts on Transaderm and Phytoserms!

BUY ANY COMBINATION OF 3 PHYTOSERMS OR TRANSADERM AND GET 2 FREE!! Use discount code "CYCLENOW" at checkout!

Head of Muscular World Media Inc.

Rick@needtobuildmuscle.com
    "RickRock10" for 10% off at needtobuildmuscle!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

voted

shark one is best imo

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets keep this going guys..SJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My vote is in! Good luck guys!
    NTBM Rep, Son!
    thedarkhalf@needtobuildmuscle.com
    Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

dark10 gets you 10% off and free shipping!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shark attack is riding J like a rented scooter lol...great submission!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice to see you crawdog!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From all those entries I posted you guys just choose one pic of mine...and the lamest one...I don't think this is fair but ok...

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    From all those entries I posted you guys just choose one pic of mine...and the lamest one...I don't think this is fair but ok...
    I am sorry you dont like it, but, it is a picture that you submitted. We liked the picture and that is why we put it in the top 10. If you dont want it entered let us know and we can withdraw it from the top 10. Take care..SJ

BTW, we don't think it is lame..

Brains & Brawn (SuperMod)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really great entries, guys.

I think everything looks great, but one other thing is that some of 88pcloud's work isn't given justice without the flash animation.

I recommend everyone checks out the original thread just to see the other submissions and some of these in their original form.
    Blake@needtobuildmuscle.com *** 1-631-443-4461
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    beast10 = 10% off @ the NTBM store!

click here now click here now

CYCLENOW = Buy 3 bottles, Get 2 FREE!
    Mix and Match with Transaderm and Phytoserms-347

*Make sure all 5 are in your cart for discount to be applied

For the best deals on Transaderm and Phytoserms, click HERE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the looks of the vote I don't think I'm gonna win anyway...this pic took me 10mins to make while other took me hrs to make...I was saying I made some better pics like the transderm and the banner and there plenty more...and you just choosed only one pic of mine while you gave others more pics chances to win...and I think I entered the most entries...

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    From the looks of the vote I don't think I'm gonna win anyway...this pic took me 10mins to make while other took me hrs to make...I was saying I made some better pics like the transderm and the banner and there plenty more...and you just choosed only one pic of mine while you gave others more pics chances to win...and I think I entered the most entries...
    Well I am sorry that you are not happy. It took us a long time to narrow the contest down to the top ten and there are otrher submissions as well that I would have loved to see entered into the contest that were not. I do feel bad about some that were not entered and we had to make some tough decisions but that is how it goes. Gotta say it was not easy to narrow this down. I could not imagine how much harder it would be if we had submissions from the other three boards that were given the opportunity, ie, Leanbulk, RX, and MindandMuscle. Anyway, enough said. We narrowed it down to what we felt was the best. In any contest, you are not going to make everyone happy, thats part of it. Anyway, good luck to you and to everyone else..

SJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

88ppcloud, are you a designer? Or just have a creative eye?

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just want to bump this and make sure yu are telling your friends to come here and vote. If they do not have a membership here, just let them know that for new members reaching 50 posts, we are giving away 30 percent off N2BM store coupons for them. All they have to do is join..SJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yessir. Another bump for this and more votes!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jusselin View Post
    88ppcloud, are you a designer? Or just have a creative eye?
    I like to think both.

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on guys.. Lets all vote and show our appreciation to all of these guys..SJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, thanks for the love! (my 2 votes thus far). On my own principle, I can't vote for myself, so mine's been cast amongst the competition.

I kind of forgot about this, actually, but slightly alluding to punjabimunde - not in the essence of selections - I remember me, him, and a couple others going back and forth at AM.com, and when NTBM was suddenly removed from the board, we did, I think, get a little bit screwed. Within the parameters of the competition, they killed our exposure and audience. And, it's not like we can go there and say, "hey, come here and vote" since NTBM is now a dirty word over there.

That said, it was fun to refresh my rusty photoshop skills.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 88ppcloud View Post
    I like to think both.
    I hear that lol, I have a photography bidness on the side so I am familiar with CS5 a bit and have some design back ground myself. I like your designs man, I love the shark one...super cool.

--------------------------
    Last edited by SupplementJudge; 03-23-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by counterspy View Post
    Hey, thanks for the love! (my 2 votes thus far). On my own principle, I can't vote for myself, so mine's been cast amongst the competition.

I kind of forgot about this, actually, but slightly alluding to punjabimunde - not in the essence of selections - I remember me, him, and a couple others going back and forth at AM.com, and when NTBM was suddenly removed from the board, we did, I think, get a little bit screwed. Within the parameters of the competition, they killed our exposure and audience. And, it's not like we can go there and say, "hey, come here and vote" since NTBM is now a dirty word over there.

That said, it was fun to refresh my rusty photoshop skills.
    you guys are not the only ones from other forums who feel like they got screwed, I respect your post though.
    Last edited by SupplementJudge; 03-24-2012 at 09:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True about the slight dirtying of the NTBM image. Any time you get removed from a forum it looks bad even if you were not in the wrong. But it is what it is. Politics I guess. I came directly here to submit my work and browse the forums after NTBM got removed from such a forum. Not everyone can be friends lol. But afaik NTBM is a legit company and never heard anything bad about them so that's where I come from.

PS thanks for the shark product love. I really wanted to have some "wow" factor on it. Like if you were flipping through a magazine and I wanted you to STOP AND LOOK. I think I nailed that down.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you nailed it with out a doubt....great job!

About NTBM, I have tried a few of their products and been very happy and know a few reps. With this contest, If I place, I am hoping to try some new products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Voted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow so many good ones. Voted thoug
    Proverbs 17:22 A joyful heart is good medicine, But a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agrred, lots of good stuff here
    make my choice though. nice nice

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, I to am upset over the entire AM thing. I really enjoyed the board over there as well. Like they say, everything happens for a reason. Anyway, I appreciate you guys coming over here and resubmitting your work and hopefully not to much of it was lost. N2BM does and always has taken care of its members in one way or another. Right off the bat, I cant think of any other forum/supplement line that gives you 30 percent off your supplement order just for joining their forums and making some posts. We do what we can here to take care of the members.

On a side note, we like to avoid bashing, so please, as upset as you might be over certain things, please keep it to PMs or emails, rather then on the forums themselves. We are one big family here and we try to have a different atmosphere then other boards. Thank you all for joining and being a part of N2BM. And if it was up to me, every one of you that took the time to submit a picture would be a winner. I wish all of you good luck in the contest..

Take care and have a good weekend..SJ
    Last edited by SupplementJudge; 03-23-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was invited to come here and vote
    and I did.

good lk to all submissions

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I could I'd also like to get a signature made for me if possible.
    Voted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MR WOOD IS AWESOME LMAOOOO I LAUGHED SO HARD HAHA

can't wait to try hcgenerate in a week

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooo a 3way tie. how exciting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3-way, you say? Kinky

Glad things are getting interesting!

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    3-way, you say? Kinky

Glad things are getting interesting!

Been a long time since I had one of those..

Oh and yah MWB, it was two chicks not two guys..LOL

SJ

N2BM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have not voted then now is the time. Only a couple days left..so get in and vote for your favorite submission..sj

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow the bicep one is really good
    black and white makes an impact

cant ignore the shark one though

so hard to choose lol